The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit cards of the Officer Scale-II and III. Here’s how you can download IBPS RRB 2020 admit cards.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020: The admit cards of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Officer Scale-II and III has been released on the official website, the link for which is ibps.in. The online single examination for the post of Officers Scale- II and III will be held on October 18, 2020.
How to download IBPS RRB Admit Card:
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the registration No / Roll No and Password DOB (dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the call letter.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020: Step-by-step guide
In order to download the IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020 for Officer Scale II and III, all the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website of IBPS: ibps.in
- On the homepage click on, “Click here to download your online exam call letter for CRP-RRB-IX – Officers (Scale-II & III)”
- Enter your IBPS RRB registration number and password and enter the captcha code
- Click on submit
- Admit cards for IBPS RRB Officer Scale II and III would be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of it.
The time for the test is 120 minutes (Scale II Generalist and Scale III)/150 minutes (Scale II Specialists); however, you may have to be at the venue for approximately 180 minutes (Scale II Generalist and Scale III)/ 210 minutes (Scale II Specialists) including the time required for logging in, collection of the call letters, going through the instructions etc.
Social distancing mode conduct of exam related instructions:
- The candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the call letter and/or informed via SMS/Mail on their registered mobile number/mail before the exam date. It is expected that candidates strictly adhere to this time slot – as entry into the exam venue will be provided based upon the individual’s time slot only. Candidates should report at least 15 minutes before the reporting time
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will not be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of the entry of the candidate to the exam venue
- Items permitted into the venue for candidates: Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY), Gloves, Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their water bottle), Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml) 11, A simple pen, Exam related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the id and the call letter should be the same.
- In the case of scribe candidates – scribe form duly filled and signed with photograph affixed. no other items are permitted inside the venue.
- Candidate should not share any of their personal belonging/material with anyone
- Candidate should maintain a safe social distance with one another.
- The candidate should stand in the row as per the instructions provided at the venue.
- If the candidate is availing services of a scribe, then scribe also should bring their Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml), and transparent water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask
- A Candidate must have AarogyaSetu App installed on his/her mobile phone. The AarogyaSetu status must show the candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
- After AarogyaSetu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
- All candidates (and Scribe, if applicable) will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above-normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue.