Indian Navy Recruitment 2020: All the candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for BE/ BTech) exam can apply. Check selection procedure and other important details.
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020: The Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam has released an official notification inviting candidates for ANM, Steno Typist, Lab Tech, and other vacancies. The online registration process to fill 594 vacancies will begin from October 6 on the website, the link for which is dhs.assam.gov.in.
As per reports, the vacancies have been notified for Grade 3 posts (Technical and Non-Technical) in respect of existing vacancies in different health institutions in the State under the establishment of Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam.
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
Total posts: 594
Name of the post:
- Field Worker/Social Worker: 11 Posts
- Field & Evaluation Worker: 3 Posts
- Steno-Typist: 7 Posts
- Refrigerator Mechanic: 1 Post
- ANM (Auxiliary Nurse & Midwives): 545 Posts
- Computer: 16 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 8 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 3 Posts
Educational qualification required:
Field Worker/Social Worker, Field and Evaluation Worker: The candidate should be HSSLC passed from the recognised council with a minimum of 6 months of Diploma in Computer Application.
Steno-Typist: The applicant should be a graduate in Arts, Commerce, or Science from a recognised university or equivalent and the applicant must possess 6 months of diploma in stenography.
Refrigerator Mechanic: For this post, the candidate should be HSSLC passed with ITI Diploma from government recognized institute.
For more details, all the candidates can check the official notification here.
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020: Payscale
- Refrigerator Mechanic: Rs 14,000 to Rs 60,500 with Grade Pay of Rs 7600
- Other posts: Rs 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 with Grade Pay of Rs 6200
Important dates to remember:
- Start of application procedure: October 6, 2020
- Last date to apply: October 21, 2020